We are educators, entrepreneurs, health care providers, parents, retirees, and other community members concerned about the direction of Marquette Area Public Schools.
Our goals are to:
• Strengthen family-school connections.
• Engage and listen to parents, students and community.
• Affirm and support the individual talents and skills of all MAPS employees.
• Ensure MAPS Administration truly uses community input in decision making.
• Require transparency in the MAPS decision-making process.
• Have a CUBS representative attend all MAPS board and MAPS committee meetings
• Maintain regular contact with MAPS Board members and Central Administration
• Keep our membership and the community at-large informed of MAPS decisions and upcoming issues